Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the https://cartridgeworld.com.hk/. https://cartridgeworld.com.hk/ website (“Site”) is licensed by Cartridge World Australia Pty Limited to EHK Intenational Co. Limited operates a variety of web pages. the provision of https://cartridgeworld.com.hk/ is conditional on your acceptance without modifying the terms, conditions and statements contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of https://cartridgeworld.com.hk/ constitutes your consent to all such terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy for your reference.
https://cartridgeworld.com.hk/ is a printer service and product site. Cartridge World ® offers printer services and products.
1. Awareness and acceptance of terms
You are welcome to join as a member of Cartridge World official website. Cartridge World official website members will provide you with various member services (hereinafter referred to as ” This service”). In order to protect your rights, please read the following terms of service in detail before applying for registration and before using this service. When you register and log in to become a member of Cartridge World’s official website, or when you actually use this service, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to accept all the content of these terms of service, and fully accept the current and future derived service items and content of this service .
If you do not agree to the terms of service after consideration, please do not proceed with the registration process or stop using the service immediately.
In order to maintain the security of your membership and transaction information, Cartridge World’s official website has the right to modify these terms of service at any time based on changes in circumstances or laws, and it will take effect after the announcement on Cartridge World’s official website and update both parties’ membership contracts at the same time. Cartridge World’s official website will not be notified otherwise. .
When you continue to use the service after the announcement of the revised terms of service, it is deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to accept the revised terms. All your participation or use of Cartridge World’s official website related activities or services, and the rights and obligations between Cartridge World’s official website are based on the content of the last revised terms of service at that time.
If you do not agree with the content of these terms of service, or your country or region excludes all or part of these terms of service, you should stop using this service immediately.
In order to ensure the safety of children and young people’s use of the Internet and to avoid infringement of their privacy rights, Cartridge World’s official website is only available to individuals over 13 years of age, individuals who are under 13 years old but have been permitted by their legal representatives, and those who have legally registered Use by legal persons or groups.
If you are under the age of 13 or have insufficient capacity, you should ask your parents or guardians and other legal representatives to read, understand and agree to these terms of service before you can register as a Cartridge World official website member, use or continue to use this service . When you use or continue to use this service, it is deemed that your parents or guardian and other legal representatives have read, understood and agreed to all the contents of these terms of service and subsequent revisions and changes, and such legal representatives allow you to use this service and for related legal acts.
2. Scope of service
Cartridge World’s website serves http://www.cartridgeworld.com.hk/ website and related online services such as gold flow, logistics and information flow platforms, including but not limited to the sale of goods, website content browsing, the use of e-mail, physical mail or other means for the provision of marketing information and other services. Cartridge World’s website adds, subtracts, alters or terminates the content of the Services, depending on business needs and actual circumstances, without individual notification to members. The name, price, content, specifications, model and other relevant information presented on cartridge World’s official website commodity trading page is part of the contract.
3. Member Obligations
In order to be able to use this service, you agree to the following:
- 1. Before you use this service, you must register as a member of Cartridge World’s official website and provide correct and complete personal information in accordance with the items prompted by the service registration procedure. If your personal information changes, please log in to Cartridge World’s official website to complete online information updates at any time to protect your rights. If your personal information is repeated, deliberately using the name of another person, violating public order and good customs, or infringing on the name, company name, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of others, or causing misunderstanding by others, suspecting of violating laws and regulations, or destroying Cartridge If there is any risk of misleading the service purpose of the World official website, Cartridge World official website may refuse your registration, suspend or cancel your membership, or request it to change afterwards, and refuse to use this service. You shall bear all criminal liabilities and losses. If the Cartridge World official website is damaged, you shall be liable for damages.
- 2. If the personal information you provided is incorrect, missing, or incorrect, which results in not being eligible for the lottery, or being unable to contact in a correct and timely manner, you will not be able to receive awards or enjoy discounts in accordance with the preferential conditions or activity methods contained in the relevant announcements. Please be aware that and also thanks for understanding.
- 3. You agree that Cartridge World’s official website may add, modify or terminate related activities based on actual implementation conditions, and choose the most appropriate method to inform members.
4. Privacy Protection
The Cartridge World official website takes the security of your personal information very seriously. Cartridge World’s official website will handle related matters in accordance with the “Privacy Protection Policy and Personal Information Collection Notice”, the Personal Data Protection Act and relevant laws and regulations, and the collection of your registered or retained personal data and other specific information (such as transaction data), Process and use Cartridge World’s official website to absolutely respect and protect your personal data. Please read the “Privacy Protection Policy and Personal Information Collection Notice” on Cartridge World’s official website before registering and using this service. If you do not agree to the “Privacy Protection Policy and Personal Information Collection Notice” after consideration, please do not proceed with the registration process or stop using this service immediately.
You agree to authorize Cartridge World’s official website to provide necessary member information to partners for use within the agreed scope for the purpose of providing this service. Some specific services in this service are provided jointly with other cooperative vendors. If you do not want to disclose your personal information to other cooperative vendors, you can choose not to use these specific services, but when you start to use these specific services, we will treat them as you have agreed that we will disclose your personal information to the partner or partner of the specific service, and handle matters related to the specific service.
If your personal information is stolen, leaked, altered, or otherwise violated on the Cartridge World official website, the Cartridge World official website will investigate, understand and clarify the relevant case, and other procedures will be lagging behind, and the Cartridge World official website considers the most appropriate method Notify you to protect your personal data. However, you know and understand that the pre-opening measures on Cartridge World’s official website does not mean that Cartridge World’s official website has any illegality, nor does it mean that there is an express or implied guarantee or liability for the leakage of your personal information.
5. Member Account, Password and Security
- 1. After completing the registration process for this service, you will receive a set of account numbers and passwords. You are obligated to ensure the confidentiality and security of your account and password, and not to disclose it to any third party. You shall be fully responsible for all actions performed using the account and password. You agree to abide by the following: This group of account numbers and passwords are for your personal use only, and you may not rent, lend, transfer or transfer them to other third parties.
- 2. If you disclose your personal information, member password or payment information, and give a third person the opportunity to use it, you must take full responsibility for the third person’s behaviour.
- 3. Use your account or password to enter Cartridge World’s official website or use this service for all activities, including but not limited to querying, searching, reading, changing personal information, participating in various activities and obtaining relevant consumer information, purchasing goods or services, and other users involved Similar behaviours of personal rights, etc., are regarded as your own behaviour.
- 4. When your account or password is stolen or any other security issues occur, you must immediately notify Cartridge World’s official website. Cartridge World’s official website will immediately suspend the processing and subsequent use of transactions generated by the account, and take relevant measures, but not Interpret the measures taken by Cartridge World’s official website as an express or implied guarantee or liability on Cartridge World’s official website.
- 5. Every time you finish using this service, please log out of Cartridge World’s official website member account to prevent others from embezzling it.
- 6. You must not disclose your account or password to anyone, and you must not use someone else’s account or password to log in to Cartridge World’s official website. If you violate these terms of service and cause damages, Cartridge World official website will not be liable for any compensation.
6. Members’ Obligations to Observe the Law
You agree and warrant that you will never use this service for any illegal purpose or in any illegal way and agree to abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and all international practices in the use of the Internet. If you are a user outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, you should abide by the laws and regulations of your country or region. If you use this service to infringe the rights of others, engage in any illegal or criminal activity, Cartridge World’s official website may not only seek compensation from you in accordance with the law, but also revoke your membership and permanently prohibit you from using this service. You agree and warrant that you will not use this service to engage in acts that infringe on the rights of others or violate the law, including but not limited to:
- 1. Publish or transmit any defamatory, insulting, threatening, offensive, indecent, obscene, false, violation of public order or good customs, or other illegal text, pictures or files in any form;
- 2. Infringe on the reputation, privacy, trade secrets, trademark rights, copyrights, patent rights, other intellectual property rights and other rights of others;
- 3. Violation of confidentiality obligations under the law or contract;
- 4. Use the service in the name of another person;
- 5. Transmit or spread computer viruses;
- 6. Engaging in illegal transactions or posting false, untrue or criminal information;
- 7. Selling guns, drugs, prohibited drugs, pirated software or other prohibited items;
- 8. Provide gambling information or induce others to participate in gambling in any way;
- 9. Spamming advertising emails, sending lucky chain letters, spam or other purposeless emails.
- 10. Send any emails that violate the relevant laws and regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region on the export of technical data.
- 11. Publish, transmit, send, or store any defamatory, fraudulent, hurtful, obscene, pornographic, gambling, or any other mail, file or material that violates laws and regulations.
- 12. Publish, transmit, send, or store any information that infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of others.
- 13. Collect others’ email addresses and other personal data without consent.
- 14. Extract or use all or part of any database content in this service without permission.
- 15. Publish, transmit, send, store viruses, or any other programs or messages that can damage or interfere with computer systems or data.
- 16. Acts that disrupt or interfere with the operation of the system of this service or violate general network etiquette.
- 17. Unauthorized access to the service system or the network related to the system, or fraudulently using another person’s account or forging the sender’s identification data to send mail, in an attempt to mislead the recipient’s judgment.
- 18. Any behaviour that hinders or interferes with other users’ use of this service.
- 19. Any act of stealing member accounts, passwords, or access rights of this service through improper channels.
- 20. Other behaviours that do not meet the purpose of use provided by this service.
- 21. Acts deemed inappropriate by Cartridge World’s official website.
- 22. Without authorization from Cartridge World’s official website, privately quote product pictures and content to engage in profit-making activities.
7. The Representation Method of Electronic Files
The electronic file between Cartridge World and you about this service can be used as a method of representation. Cartridge World’s official website informs about the service-related information, which will be delivered by the email you registered and saved on Cartridge World’s official website. If there is any change in your email, you should immediately log in to Cartridge World’s official website to update to maintain the correctness, immediacy and integrity of your email and other personal information. If the message sent to Cartridge World’s official website is unacceptable due to the error, expiration or other non-attributable reasons of your email, the official website of Cartridge World will still be deemed to have completed the delivery of the notice.
8. Service exception and disclaimer
The official website of Cartridge World ensures that the computer system that you trade with has the security that can meet the current generally reasonable expectations. However, in the following circumstances, Cartridge World’s official website has the right to suspend, suspend or refuse to provide all or part of this service without prior notice. Cartridge World’s official website has any direct or indirect effects on your use (or inability to use) this service. No compensation or compensatory liability shall be assumed for the damages:
- 1. When moving, replacing, upgrading, maintaining or repairing software and hardware equipment related to this service;
- 2. The user has any violation of government laws or these terms of service;
- 3. The service is stopped or interrupted due to natural disasters or other force majeure factors;
- 4. Other reasons that are not attributable to Cartridge World’s official website cause this service to be stopped or interrupted;
- 5. The information on this service is incorrectly displayed, or is forged, altered, deleted or retrieved, or the system is interrupted or cannot function normally due to reasons other than the control of Cartridge World’s official website.
- 6. Other Cartridge World official website believes that there is a need to stop or interrupt the service.
Cartridge World’s official website is aimed at foreseeable hardware and software maintenance plans that may cause system interruption or suspension. As far as possible, prior to the occurrence of the situation, the Cartridge World official website will be announced in an appropriate manner. Cartridge World’s official website is only available for you to use in accordance with the existing items, functions and status quo at the time the service is provided. Cartridge World’s official website does not bear any guarantee, guarantee or liability for damages.
9. Download Software or Data from External Websites
Cartridge World official website does not assume any guarantee responsibility for the software, pictures or data downloaded by you through the Cartridge World official website linking to an external website. You should consider and judge the legality, validity, correctness, completeness and infringement of the rights of others before downloading, so as to avoid losses (for example, damage to your computer system or loss of stored data, etc.) ); Cartridge World’s official website shall not be liable for any compensation for all direct or indirect losses suffered by you.
10. Description of cross-industry cooperation
Cartridge World official website does not assume any guaranteed responsibility for information or suggestions obtained from your use of this service or through external websites linked to Cartridge World’s official website. Before making any relevant plans and decisions, you should still consult professionals to provide opinions on your situation to meet your individual needs.
Cartridge World’s official website will cooperate with third parties (“content providers”) such as other platforms, other companies, and manufacturers from time to time. Content providers will provide different content including news, information, e-news, etc. for publication on Cartridge World’s official website. Based on respect for the creation of content providers and their intellectual property rights, Cartridge World’s official website will not conduct substantive review or modification of the provided content, and will not bear any legal responsibility for the authenticity of the content. If you believe that certain content involves infringement or hypocrisy, please directly respond to the content provider.
11. Sale or Transaction Behavior on External Websites
Manufacturers or individuals may provide commodity trading, services or other transactions through external websites linked through Cartridge World’s official website. If you therefore deal with the manufacturer or individual, the sale or other contract only exists between you and the manufacturer or individual, and is not within the scope of this service and has nothing to do with Cartridge World’s official website. You may not request from Cartridge World’s official website any rights. Cartridge World’s official website declares that it will never intervene in any sales, services or other transactions between you and manufacturers or individuals, and will not assume any guaranteed responsibility for the goods, services or other transaction objects you obtain.
You clearly understand and agree that the services provided by Cartridge World’s official website are only available in accordance with the current functions and current conditions of the respective services. For the user’s special requirements or needs, Cartridge World’s official website does not assume any express or implied form or content guarantee or guarantee responsibility, including but not limited to speed, safety, reliability, completeness, correctness and inability Disconnections and errors, commercial applicability, suitability for specific purposes, and non-infringement of the rights of others, etc. Cartridge World official website does not guarantee the following:
- 1. This service will meet your needs;
- 2. This service is not disturbed, provided in a timely manner, safe and reliable, or free from errors;
- 3. The results obtained from the use of this service are correct or reliable;
- 4. Any mail, file or data is reliable and correct during the transmission process;
- 5. The security, reliability, completeness, correctness and non-disconnection and error-freeness of stored or transmitted mail, files or data;
- 6. Any products, services, information, or other materials you purchase or obtain through this service will meet your expectations.
Whether to download or obtain any data through the use of this service should be considered by you and at your own risk. Any damage to your computer system or loss of data caused by the download of any data previously opened, you should be fully responsible for it, and it is not related to the official website of Cartridge World.
The advice and information you obtain from Cartridge World’s official website or through this service, whether written or oral, does not constitute a guarantee of this service.
The Cartridge World official website shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by the use of this service, except for those intentionally or grossly negligent on the Cartridge World official website.
Product brand, model names and trademarks are used for descriptive purposes only. Hewlett Packard Company, Canon, Epson, Lexmark and all other brand names are property of their respective owners.
13. Use Member Content
- 1. You understand and agree that the information, data, text, software, music, audio, photos, graphics, videos, information or other data (hereinafter referred to as “Member Content”) posted by members publicly or privately transmitted are provided by “Member Content” The person is responsible. Cartridge World’s official website cannot control the “Member Content” posted through this service, and Cartridge World’s official website does not guarantee its correctness, completeness, or quality.
- 2. You understand and agree that when you use this service, you may be exposed to unpleasant, inappropriate, and offensive “member content”, but under any circumstances, Cartridge World official website is not responsible for any “member content”, including but It is not limited to any errors, omissions, and any loss or damage derived from posting, emailing or transmission via this service.
- 3. Cartridge World’s official website will not review the “membership content” in advance, but Cartridge World’s official website may reject or remove any “membership content” provided through this service. Cartridge World official website and its designee have the right to remove any “membership content” that violates these terms of service. You understand and agree that when using the “Member Content”, you must evaluate the correctness, completeness, or practicality by yourself and bear all risks (including the aforementioned risk of rejection or removal and the subsequent use contained in these terms of service).
- 4. You understand and agree that any business activity without prior authorization is prohibited.
- 5. You understand and agree that once you upload, transmit, enter, or provide any information to the Cartridge World official website, you are deemed to agree to unconditionally authorize the Cartridge World official website to be used, modified, reproduced, publicly broadcast, modified, you have no objection to dissemination, distribution, and public publication of such information, and you may delegate the foregoing rights to others. You warrant that Cartridge World’s official website will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights when using, modifying, reproducing, publicly broadcasting, altering, distributing, issuing, publicly publishing, or sublicensing such information. When three persons suffer damages, you shall be liable for damages on Cartridge World’s official website or the third party, including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees.
- 6. You understand and agree that if any text, graphics, pictures, or other works or materials are subject to ownership or other legality disputes, Cartridge World’s official website does not notify the members, and may stop providing them, delete them directly, or notify the members to stop using them.
- 7. You understand and agree that Cartridge World’s official website may save or expose “membership content” to government agencies, judicial police, or legal representatives or guardians of minors in accordance with the law or within the scope of reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
- 1. Based on statutory requirements or required by judicial authorities and other competent authorities based on legal procedures.
- 2. Your membership information has been fraudulently used by others, and to prevent major harm to the rights and interests of members.
- 3. Implement these terms of service.
- 4. Responding to third party infringement claims.
- 5. Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Cartridge World’s official website and members and the public.
14. Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
You understand and agree to the software or programs used by this service, the software or programs used on Cartridge World’s official website, and all content on the website, including but not limited to all kinds of works, pictures, files, information, data, website structure, website screens Arrangements, web design, etc., are owned by Cartridge World’s official website or other rights holders in accordance with the law, including but not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how. No one is allowed to use, modify, reproduce, broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publish, perform restoration engineering, decompilation or reverse assembly without authorization. If you want to quote or reprint the aforementioned software, programs or website content, you must obtain prior written consent from Cartridge World’s official website or other rights holders in accordance with the law.
Without authorization from Cartridge World’s official website or other rights holders, you may not use these various works, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, website screen arrangements, web page design text and other materials for sale, transfer, lease, lending, etc. Sublicense, gift with the book, or any other form of commercial use, upload on any other website, provide for other people to use in other ways, use for pornography, insults, defamation, illegal transactions, and other acts that do not comply with other laws and regulations, Or it can be modified or edited for the purpose of use mentioned above.
Respect for the intellectual property rights of others is your obligation. In case of violation, you shall bear legal responsibility in accordance with the law and shall be liable for damages on Cartridge World’s official website, including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney’s fees. Cartridge World’s official website may revoke your Membership and permanently prohibit you from using this service.
15. Rejection, Suspension or Termination of Membership
- 1. You understand and agree that Cartridge World’s official website may be based on its own considerations, for any reason, including but not limited to providing incorrect or false information for member login, stealing credit card without the cardholder’s permission, and failing within the notice period for no reason Until the designated store picks up more than the rate set by Cartridge World’s official website, continuously advocated to Cartridge World’s official website customer service department for issues that are not related to services and items, other violations of these terms of service, violation of Cartridge World’s official website establishment purpose and membership service spirit, violation of honesty In the event of the credit principle, lack of use or Cartridge World’s official website believes that you have violated the express provisions and spirit of these terms of service, Cartridge World’s official website may suspend, terminate or refuse to provide members and all other services, and delete or terminate your account. password. You agree and promise that, for any reason, when Cartridge World’s official website terminates your membership service in accordance with these terms of service, you do not need your consent, and Cartridge World’s official website will not be liable for any compensation or compensation to you or any third party.
16. Electronic Newsletter and EDM
You agree that Cartridge World’s official website, cooperative manufacturers or strategic partners may occasionally send newsletters or product messages (EDM) to the email address registered by the member. When you refuse to accept marketing after receiving the message, please apply to the Customer Service Center of Cartridge World’s official website, and Cartridge World’s official website will stop sending marketing messages.
17. Transaction Confirmation and Protection
- 1. You must complete the online ordering process in accordance with the confirmation product quantity and price mechanism provided by this service. Cartridge World’s official website will send you a notification by email or other means. The notification is only that Cartridge World’s official website has received your order information. , Does not mean that the transaction has been completed or the contract has been established. Cartridge World official website reserves the right to final review, whether to accept orders and shipments. For the content of your order placed on Cartridge World’s official website, the order is accepted except for rejection with a legitimate reason or other statutory reasons within two working days after the order is placed. However, if you have paid, unless otherwise stipulated by law, the transaction is deemed to have been established. However, in any case, if the marked price of the product is lower than the market price or is obviously misplanted, it is deemed that the Cartridge World official website system is under maintenance. Please confirm with the customer service center before checking. Re-order.
- 2. When necessary, Cartridge World’s official website may set the upper limit of the number of individual orders per member for specific products. When you exceed the upper limit set by Cartridge World’s official website to place an order, Cartridge World’s official website will only ship according to the upper limit.
- 3. Once you use this service and complete the ordering process, it means that you have made an offer and are willing to order the goods in accordance with the terms of this agreement and the trading conditions or restrictions set out on the relevant webpage. If your saved information (such as address, phone number) is changed, you should immediately log in to Cartridge World’s official website to modify the saved information, and you must not deny the order or refuse payment on the grounds that your personal information does not match.
- 4. Cartridge World official website confirms that the transaction conditions are correct, the payment is completed and there is still stock, Cartridge World official website will directly notify the cooperating manufacturer to ship without notice, but you can check the shipment status on Cartridge World official website.
18. Transaction Confirmation and Protection
Cartridge World’s official website will provide you with the place and method of delivery of the ordered goods for you to choose and deliver them according to your choice. However, if you choose to deliver the ordered merchandise and pay the price by super-commercial pick-up, but you fail to pick up the goods at your designated store within the notification period for no reason, Cartridge World’s official website may freeze you from continuing to choose this method to pick up or pay. Right, please know, and thank you for your understanding.
19. Payment Method Description
Cartridge World official website provides payment methods description in the member service area, please refer to it. You know and understand that when you use the Cartridge World official website to provide credit card instalments as a payment method, you will establish a separate debt-debt relationship with the issuing bank of the credit card, and in accordance with the relevant regulations of the issuing bank, you may be required to pay relevant interest or procedures the fee is charged to the issuing bank. Please be sure to read the relevant regulations of the issuing bank before choosing this payment method.
20. Courier Fee
Cartridge World official website stipulates the pricing and payment method of the shipping cost of the goods sent in the member service area and the product page.
21. Right to Return and Terminate the Contract
You can exercise related rights in accordance with Article 19, Paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Law, except for the following products:
- 1. Commodities stored in the form of digital or electromagnetic records, including but not limited to computer programs, digital music files, audio tapes, video tapes, CDs, VCDs, DVDs, etc.
- 2. Goods that are prone to deterioration or damage in nature, and goods that cannot or are not suitable for return in nature, including but not limited to flowers, food, personal hygiene products, etc.
- 3. Products ordered, adjusted or delivered according to the specifications, needs or time you requested or indicated.
- 4. Sealed product.
- 5. Newspapers, magazines, periodicals, or other regularly issued products.
- 6. According to the usual shipping conditions, goods that have expired or have deteriorated or damaged when the goods are retrieved.
The returned goods must maintain the integrity of all goods, gifts, accessories, packaging, and all accompanying documents or materials. If there is a physical invoice, it should be returned together with the invoice. Otherwise, Cartridge World official website will refuse to accept your Return refund request.
22. Basis of Liability and Compensation for Damages
When you use this service, the basis for the determination of relevant facts should be based on the information recorded in the database of Cartridge World’s official website and the evidence provided by you. In the event of any dispute, both parties will submit their stored electronic data records or evidence materials to the court or a fair third party for determination in the utmost sincerity.
23. If you violate these terms of service or relevant laws and regulations and cause damage or expenses (including but not limited to freight, processing fees, litigation fees and attorney fees) to Cartridge World’s official website and related fulfilment assistants should bear all liability for compensation.
24. Transfer of Member Information and Transaction Records on Cartridge World Official website
You understand and agree that Cartridge World’s official website is currently operated by EHK International Co. Limited In the future, if the operating rights of Cartridge World’s official website are transferred to other third parties, in order to allow you to continue to use the services of Cartridge World’s official website, EHK International Co. Limited may transfer your membership information and transaction records to the person responsible for the subsequent operation of the Cartridge World official website. You also agree that the transfer of member information and transaction records is within the scope of the specific purpose for which you provide such personal information. At that time, EHK International Co. Limited will no longer need to obtain your written consent.
25. If any agreement in these terms of service is declared invalid by the competent court or administrative agency, except for the invalid agreement, the other parts of the terms of service are still valid.
26. The interpretation and application of these terms of service should be an interpretation that is beneficial to you.
27. 5% Printing Yield
The page print volume is the total number of pages that can be printed using the print cartridge. To date, printer manufacturers have used a variety of methods to measure cartridge print volume, which challenges you to accurately compare brands. That’s why Lexmark, along with other printer manufacturers, has worked with ISO to create new standards for measuring page print volumes. On 13 December 2006, ISO approved new standards for inkjet (ISO)/IEC 24711) and color toner (ISO/IEC 19798) printer cartridge page print volume measurement. These new standards complement the ISO/IEC 19752 eligibility criteria for monochrome toner cartridges issued in June 2004.
Twenty-eight, the law and the competent court
If any dispute arises, please report your opinion to the Cartridge World official website customer service center. Both Cartridge World official website and you shall negotiate and resolve with the utmost good faith and good faith principles. If litigation is required, both parties may not be involved in a small lawsuit in accordance with the Consumer Protection Law or the Civil Procedure Law. According to the regulations, the jurisdiction of the court is not selected, and the Hong Kong District Court can be the court of first instance jurisdiction. The interpretation and unexplained matters of these terms of service shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.